[access-uk] accessible e-cards

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:47:18 +0100

Hi all

I'm looking for a way to send some sort of an accessible birthday card to a
friend.  That person must be able to read it or access any tune or whatever,
as well as myself being able to fill out any details required including of
course, the ability to email it.  I've looked at some of these sites but
can't really find anything I can use jaws with on these sites.  Any
suggestions welcome.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx