[access-uk] Re: accessible disk imaging

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 14:47:09 +0100

Hi Martin, I think you're the one who deserves the thanks. You pointed me at copying the files over. Prior to that I'd mad a recovery flash drive using ifd, and one using ifw, looking for how to enter the information.
When I'd tried to run imagew.exe without the imagew.ini I got the reminder screen. At least with the file there it'll know I'm kosher regardless of what happens.
Bryan Smart can have no idea how valuable this is for blind people. We could do with more like him.
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: <dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>