[access-uk] Re: accessibility of blogger.com to jaws 11 users with firefox and internet explorer 8

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 16:50:55 -0000

Thanks Audrey. I’ll give the updated Jaws version a go.

Kevin
newauthoronline.wordpress.com

        From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
firefox and internet explorer 8
        To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Saturday, 1 December, 2012, 15:43

        Hello,
        I am using Jaws 11 on a Windows 7 Home Premium laptop. I find using
        the latest version of Firefox and Internet Explorer 8 that it is
        extremely difficult to use Blogger. I've, on the whole found
        wordpress.com much easier. I would be interested to hear other Jaws
        users experiences of using Blogger, perhaps there are accessibility
        features which I'm missing.

        Thanks,

        ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx