[access-uk] Re: access to work anyone?

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:24:44 +0100

this vhi there yes that is corret you have to really prove you need the techie
stuff so will if you teach french or english or whatever the braille display
would be a real pluss for you teaching someone. one person who may help with
this is brendan mgill have a look at the blind business association.

i truly feel that with all this very expensive stuff blind people should be
able to buy on a monthly basis. but you need help by getting someone to help
you set up a good business plan.