[access-uk] Re: a quick e-mail list query.

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:58:42 +0100

Go for the blindapples one Alexander though I have to admit while I have been
around on lists, I have not come across anyone using the zoom either with iOS
devices or Mac. I am not sure if the UK list has survived.  I think Chris
Halsworth and Hannah Day were running it but the international/american is good
too though be warned about heavy traffic.

Eleanor