[access-uk] Re: a problem with the mac-access list

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 11:38:28 +0100

Hello,
In that case, not sure. Things like ultragroups have had some problems in the last few days, again. From what addresses have been given, it sounds like one of those lists.

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 24 May 2015 21:35:18 +0100

same here I didn't really want back on that list but I am sure it will
get fixed.

On 24/05/2015 20:53, Terry Clasper wrote:
I wish I knew mate because its driving me nuts!