[access-uk] Re: a new trekker breze plus

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 15:25:52 +0000

I had a promo email about it yesterday but had no info other than it was coming
soon.

Ian Macrae
Commissioning Editor
Disability Now
Tel +44(20) 7619 7760
Mob +44(07)824 900 855
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
follow us @disabilitynow<https://twitter.com/DisabilityNow> -
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disability-Now/448258551882688> and
sign up to our eNewsletter
here<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/newsletter-subscription>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW

On 5 Mar 2015, at 15:20, John Gallagher
<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all
just havving a look at another friend's trekker which is dead.

well I have done all the re sets and now I put headphones in it works from them.
this means the speaker is somehow dead.
I do understand though that very soon humanware are bringing out the new
trekker plus with much better sat pick up.
this is good news and gives another alternative to our i dives gps apps.
wonder if anyone else has heard about this new device.

** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> with
the Subject:- faq