[access-uk] Zen Stone - yet another alternative

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC-Audio" <Pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 02:12:00 +0100

Hi
Sorry for double posting but I assume some people might be interested.
There's been a lot about the Zen Stone mp3 player. I saw on qVc UK that they
were doing a 1Gb player for £19 plus P&P. It is also a voice recorder and in
the video (available on line) it is claimed that it plays e-books.
Just another alternative to check upon.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.556926/walk.yah.UKEL
That's the link. I don't know how accessible it is but there is a 30 day
returns policy. It also has a graphic equaliser.
Gordon Mcfarlane-UK15