[access-uk] Re: Yahoo yet again!

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:59:01 +0100

Tony and others with Yahoo problems,

It appears that Onetel customers (like myself) are not having messages bounced
or
needing to re-activate.  We get a few messages from our Yahoo lists, often on
Wednesdays, and then nothing for 3 or 4 days.  This situation has continued for
over
three weeks.   I am about to change to another ISP and hope that things will
get back to
normal, but reading the messages from those with other ISPs makes me think that
there
may be more than one problem.

Douglas

--