[access-uk] Yahoo Messenger

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:29:57 +0000

Hi all,
Does Yahoo Messenger work with MSN accounts? I know that you can talk to
people who are in your Windows Live contacts list, but could I use my
MSN account to connect to Yahoo Messenger? The reason why I'm asking is
that I'm unable to use either MSN/Windows Messenger, nor can I use
Windows Live Messenger, so thought I'd try an alternative. I like
Mirranda IM, but was wondering whether Yahoo Messenger's better. Thanks
for your help, and I look forward to hear from you.
Skype name chrishallsworth7266