[access-uk] XP

  • From: Andy Collins <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:05:41 +0000

Just looking at my XP cd ahead of tonight's installation, and I'm
wondering about the 'install optional windows components' button, and
the 'perform additional tasks' button. Is it bestt to click on these
buttons and get everything installed, or to leave them alone.
Wondering what they install that isn't part of the basic XP
installation, and how necessary such additions might be. - Andy