[access-uk] Re: Writing an underscore on the U2

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 12:24:22 +0100

Hello Jackie,
In theory, 2-4-6 should be the 9. In fact, the 2-4-6 is the US underline. Its kind of like in file names, the numbers are shown in lower case. Same with the underline. If you type a 2-4-6, it will display 9. Try that, please?
PS. Just noticed dot 7. I use 6 dot computer braille. Still, the apex has these all working, even in 6 dot mode.
Sent from the BrailleNote