[access-uk] Re: Wireless router via phone line?

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:53:47 +0000

Good idea George. Thanks, greatly appreciated.

At 22:40 26/12/2007, you wrote:
Hi Chris,

You really will need to do some Googling here, although one
I did come across is the "ZoomAir Internet Gateway IG-4165"
at http://www.zoom.com/about/news01_09.html.  It's a late
2001 unit, but there may still be some around.

You could also investigate setting up your system with a
Wireless Access Point, then using Windows Internet
Connection Sharing to allow the others wireless access to
the Internet via your system.

George.