[access-uk] Re: Windows update question.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:17:21 +0100

Hi Jim, in Windows 7 there's update history link in the Windows updates
window to tell you what you need to know. I remember that XP had update
history somewhere too. In any case you can always manually check for updates
and if you get a system up to date message then you can assume that all was
installed alright.

HTH,
Amro

  _____