[access-uk] Re: Windows update continued

  • From: Phone contacts <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:46:47 +0100

This is really strange. Seems that my phone sends emails on its own after they
reach certain character liMIT. Hopefully this is the last 1. So basically what
Im trying to ask is if there is a way to have windows notify me when there are
updates to download and or install but for me to review and install them.
Thanks and once again sorry for multiple emails.

Phone contacts <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Im sorry not sure what happened there my phone went a bit crazy there. So my
question is if there is a way for windows update in windows 7 to have it
download them automatically but for me to be able to review them and to choose
if and when to install them. As far as I remember there are 3 options in
control panel to have updates automatically downloaded and installed to have
only Important ones automaticlly downloaded and installed or to update
manuaolly. But surely there is a way to be notified