[access-uk] Re: Windows settings

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:59:27 -0000

No problem Ari.

Incidentally I forgot re: the Word problem, try going into the View Ribbon and making sure the Print layout button is pressed. Also its probably worth checking Zoom is set to Page width. From memory I think this is the recommended setting, but I stand corrected on that. On saying that I've just checked mine, and its set to 100 % and reads documents in their entirety without any apparent hitches. If you need help in navigating the Ribbon just write back.

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>