[access-uk] Windows live messengeragain

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:42:31 +0100

I posted this one previously but didn't get an answer. Although I log on to
live messenger and check all the boxes including the one to sign me in
automatically, it doesn't retain my settings.  By this I mean that I can close
down messenger from the system tray and restart it ok unless I shut down the
computer and reboot.  In which case, I have to go through the sign in process
all over again.  CAn anyone tell me why this might behappening?