[access-uk] Windows Messenger question

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:11:34 +0100

Hi,

Sometimes when chatting in Windows Messenger JAWS says "Person says" and then nothing, and when I check with the cursor keys there doesn't seem to be anything there. Is this likely to be because the other person put an emoticion there? Can JAWS read these and if so how do I make sure JAWS is set up properly to read them?

Catherine
**
Skype:  darkitude
MSN: catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx