[access-uk] Windows Media Player and Winamp

  • From: Joan Muir <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 00:15:16 +0100

Hi, Folks,
I am having a problem with these two players.

I want to listen to VIP on Air which uses Media Player. However, it won't work
because I have set Winamp to default.

If I set Windows Media Player to default it plays the other music I want to
play with Winamp.

I don't think I used to have problems like this under Windows 98. Is this an XP
thing? Or have I got the configuration wrong? (more than likely)!

Any help would be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Joan.

PS. The simpler the explanation, the better in my case! (smile)