[access-uk] Windows Media Player Problem.

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 20:09:54 +0100

Hi List,

On my windows media player I can play TV series and get sound and a picture
from the ones stored on my pen drive. However, on my friends computer running
the same spec, I.E vista home, jaws 9, he can only get the sound and not the
picture, does anyone have any suggestions why this should be happening and does
anyone know how to fix this problem? My friend has some sight although limited.
Can anyone help?

Jim