[access-uk] Re: Windows Live 2011

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 18:45:55 +0100

Hi Ibrahim. I’m having problems finding people who are online. For example when
I hit tab to find the list of contacts! I end up landing on individual names
and they are presented as links. I then here System Access or Jaws say comment.
When I hit enter the list of friends for that contact appear. I did eventually
find a list box of friends but neither screen reader could read all of the
contacts available. For example it would read contact 1 online 1 of 5. Then if
I arrow around I would hear contact 3 online 3 of 5. I can’t seem to find the
other contacts. When I select instant message from the applications menu the
conversation box pops up but the history of conversation is not read out.

Find me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/saq5000 and MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx