[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 Question

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:11:21 +0000

1. Make sure nothing is selected on the desktop.
2. Press the applications key, arrow to personalize and press enter.
3. In the theme gallery, use all four of your arrow keys to locate Windows Classic, and press enter. 4. You will hear the sound of Windows logging on. This confirms that the theme has been selected.
5. Close the window.
Hope this helps.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.
If you need help with your computer, or you just have a computer-related question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

On 16/01/2010 20:13, M SMITH wrote:
Hello

I have just purchased a new laptop computer with Windows 7 Home Premium.  Could
someone please inform me how I put Windows into classic view as at the moment I
can't really make much headway.  If there are any useful key strokes to get me
started I would really appreciate knowing them.

Very many thanks.

All the best.

Margaret Smith

database 4778 (20100116) __________