[access-uk] Will Graham Longly please contact me

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:06:41 +0100

Hello All,

Sorry for posting this here but I need to contact Graham Longly
fairly urgently and the Hotmail e-mail address I have for him
just bounces. Would you e-mail me at the below address ASAP
please, Graham.

Regards,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx