[access-uk] Re: Which captcha solver please?

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:38:32 -0400

firefox with webvisum.

Doris

At 04:10 PM 3/12/2014 +0000, you wrote:
Hi Group.
I meet websites with captchas rarely and have never sorted out a good automatic solver.
I'd like to ask what people are using please?
There are two websites specifically that I want to setup account with quite quickly. If any sighted members could lend a hand with these in the next day or so, that would be wonderful as well.

Very best wishes,
David
david1 at parasys.co.uk