[access-uk] Re: Which Ebay Lister?

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:49:06 +0100

Hi,

I used to use the Auctiva website which was great in that it was easy to
manage listings already committed to eBay.  Unfortunately as with many
things this freebie quickly ceased to be and I understand they now apply a
charge for this.

I can't offer any more tips at the moment but would be interested in any
offers being a fellow eBay seller as well.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.