[access-uk] Re: Weired Skype problem

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:53:08 -0000

I sorted it thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vanja Sudar
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:32 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Weired Skype problem

  This is possibly because you have Skype set to open a chat message rather
than to call a contact when you press enter/double click on it. You can either
go to skype settings and under general check if option what to do when you
double click on a contact is changed from start a chat to start a call, or when
 a contact is highlighted to right click on it and click "start call".
  Vanja
  http://www.sudar.co.uk
  http://mashupradio.net
  MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx