[access-uk] Re: Weird Windows Update problem

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 20:09:10 -0000

I should add, that  this is after doing a re-format thus a clean install of
Windows, so whether something has changed in the Update utility (which I find
hard to imagine) I don't know. I've never had this trouble before.

The only other thing I can think of is the Del Factory Image Restore has
somehow become corrupt, in which case I'll need to get onto their Tech Support.
Also, determining whether or not its a JAW issue is proving somewhat difficult.
I'm no expert, but I'm struggling to establish a link between JFW 13 and
Windows Update...uness of course it could be to do with display drivers.

Sorry for the rather long-winded message!:)

Mark