[access-uk] Webby radio Iplayer.

  • From: Clive Jacobs <cj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 13:25:33 +0100

Hello, I discovered yesterday that this feature is no longer working and that an error message stating that the server can not be found is all the information available as to what the problem is. I know this feature was working on Monday of this week and whilst I am fine using and navigating the main BBC site the loss of this feature is a trifle irritating.
If anybody else has encountered similar problems please let me know or is this feature now gone for good?
Thanks for any thoughts on this topic, my regards, CJ.