[access-uk] Re: Webbie - Disk Explorer

  • From: Alasdair King <alasdairking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 14:11:49 +0100

Yeah, sorry about that, it shouldn't any more. Anyway, if it does,
open the Options menu (Alt and O) and arrow down once to  "Startup
with computer" and press Return to uncheck it. Then close Disk
Explorer and you shouldn't see it again.

(You can also choose not to have it run when you install WebbIE. But
that hasn't worked out well.)

Alasdair

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 7:01 PM, chris hallsworth
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok it's start menu, all programs or programs, then Startup. Select the Disk
> Explorer shortcut, press the applications or shift-f10 key, select delete
> and select yes when asked.
>

> Chris Hallsworth
> Sent from Thunderbird
>
> On 01/08/2011 17:45, Eleanor Burke wrote:
>>
>> How do I do that - remove from Start-up Folder? Need someone to direct
>> me to the start-up folder please?
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
>> <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alasdair King