[access-uk] WebbIE question - to Alastair and list

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 19:04:45 +0100

Hi Alastair and all,

After the recent updates to WebbIE, I noticed that in BBC IPlayer Radio, when
pressing Escape to quit a program, the Jaws focus is moved from the list of
programs to the list of radio channels. I find this a little inconvenient. I
prefer the focus to stay where it is until I tap around as it used to do. So,
is this a bug or WebbIE meant to behave this way? And if it is a bug, could it
be addressed in future updates?

Writing on list so others may contribute to this topic.

With many thanks,
Amro

database 4235 (20090711) __________