[access-uk] Re: Web access: we could be a force

  • From: "Keith Barrett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:08:20 -0000

Hi All,

So, what about making this a two pronged approach and offer publicity
and praise to those companies who do make a real effort and get their
house in order?

After all, ultimately, it comes down to money and if we, as individuals
support those that look after us then this in itself is action.

Looking back through the threads on this group, there was a topic on
broadband and it is worth noting that a number of contributers were
prepared to put up with an inaccessible system when there were
alternitives.

So, how about a webb site to promote companies that make accessibility
a priority?

Keith

- -

Keith Barrett