[access-uk] Web Address Problem

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:04:08 +0100

Hi All

I was reading the Tid Bits newsletter this morning and saw reference to a Fred's Head site for information on CD's and DVD's. When I tried to go to the site I was told I couldn't for the following reason;

The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (You must provide a feed uri).

Don't understand this but suspect it's something to do with podcasting which I'm still getting my head around.

Any clarification would be most appreciated.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.