[access-uk] Re: WayFinder GPS Receivers

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 03:23:40 -0000

Hi Steve.

OK, I've just sent this to your personal account, now time for the list:
Hi Steve.

I sold it because I'm upgrading to the Globaltop G66 plus receiver with built
in AGPS functionality.  All I can say is that the keychain has served me well,
has been accurate enough to guide me from place to place successfully and is
convenient and easy to carry.  The only gripe I had with it was the lengthy
position acquisition times, but the Globaltop should top the lot because it
will triangulate your position similar to the way in which a phone does.  Add
to that the 66 channels and 20 hour battery life, slim credit card design and
your on to a winner which whips the sh*t out of the Holux M1000 for good.

All the best, Ibrahim.