[access-uk] Re: Warning: Piracy issues

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:57:54 +0100

Hi,

It's certainly not clear cut.  And it's for that reason why it's best for this
list to stay clear of those choppy, uncertain waters.

DRM is a big pain in the bum as far as most of it's users can testify too.  Let
alone those who have access needs.  So I do personally sympathize, but thanks
for your understanding about not discussing methods here.

Regards,
Barry
List Admin.