[access-uk] WMP Queery

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:47:35 +0100

Hi List,

Using WMP 11, I don't seem to be able to re-wind media using the JAWS Hotkey. Fast-forwarding works as expected. Has there perhaps been some change in the application that causes the code that should be executed on pressing CTRL SHIFT B to no longer do so?

Up until now I've been using Winamp, but for some reason at no particular point in the file, Winamp freezes. The only culprit I can think of here is the DRM (Digital Rights Management) imposed on the file, although I wasn't really expecting that to be an issue. I also had trouble obtaining the License using Winamp, which leads me further to believe its all tied in with DRM. Any thoughts appreciated.

I'm using JAWS 10 by the way.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Matthews