[access-uk] Re: WAP

  • From: Gladyth Gupta <gladyth.gupta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 23:05:42 +0100

You go to internet and then options by pressing soft key one or two. Not sure
on your phone, aarrow to General and select and then arrow through the options
there and one of these will allow you to choose what method you require to
connect to the internet. Incidentally if you want to connect via broadband
wi-fi you will have to set up an access point. Presumably you have done this.