[access-uk] Vs: Re: Fw: outlook 2007 and jaws problem

  • From: "Jakob Rosin" <jakob.rsn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:33:58 +0300

Hi!

I am using Windows vista home Premium

Jaws  versioon 11.0.1461

It requires Windows to change the color scheme if i start jaws.

Saatja: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Kelle nimel
Edward Green
Saatmisaeg: 12. august 2010. a. 4:24
Adressaat: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Teema: [access-uk] Re: Fw: outlook 2007 and jaws problem

Hi Jakob,

What version of JAWS are you running? What version of Windows are you using?
Does your version of JAWS require you to be using a particular colour scheme
or screen resolution within Windows in order for labelled graphics to read?

Ed