[access-uk] Re: Vista Home edition & sound

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:29:40 -0000

David,

Thanks for your help to date; I shall try it out tomorrow. I am nearly sure however that in the sound dialogue box, there are 3 different options:
Speakers
Realtek Audio device
The third eludes me at the moment (too many birthdays! lol!)

When I am on the USB headphones, and try the speakers test, the sound comes out the headphones, not the speakers. I tried to update the driver, but then all sound disappeared, so I had to do a system restore, which brought the headphones back on-line, but still no speakers.

Does it call for me to use Hammer version 1.0? as it is very tempting!

I shall let you know how it goes, soon as I get a try at it!

Thanks and regards,

Mike