[access-uk] Video MP4 on Mobile N97 Mini

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 17:55:51 +0100

This is a question abouot video rather than Talks.  My N97 Mini according to
Nokia can show MP4 files.  My experience is that I can play one video and get
sound only with Real Player on the phone.  Another Nokia MP4 video doesn't even
play on the phone.  On the Nokia site it referrs to a certain resolution for
N97 Mini and states clearly that MP4 files can be played on the phone.  I am
wondering if there is somebody who has a lot of knowledge about video and if
you could assist me off list.  I could send you the link to download the MP4
file if ou thought you would be able to edit the video resolution for me.

Thanks.

Eleanor