[access-uk] Re: Victor stream and TNAUK

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:44:51 -0000

I remember that someone said it was good some while back and I tried one of the mags and got around just fine. I can't remember details now, I'm afraid, but "Yes" in a word!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:07 PM (UK time), Dennis Davies at dcrdennis.davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Could someone tell me whether you can download TNAUK mags onto the
stream with the TNAUK keystrokes to navigate around etc? Also are the
same navigating facilities available with the RNIB Daisy talking
books? Best regards
Dennis Davies.