[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream Update

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:15:35 -0000

I upgraded over the air yesterday, being the first upgrade on my new Victor, and it went well.

I noticed one little addition and that's the "Confirm" key which, when held down gives you immediate battery info and whether there were any downloads. I like it!

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>