[access-uk] Victor Reader Stratus 12M

  • From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:24:59 +0100

Hi,

Wonder if anyone could answer two questions on the Victor reader Stratus
12M.

Firstly does anyone know if there are any updates due in the near future to
enable this machine to play audible books as the Stream does.

Secondly, I use this machine daily usually on the mains, but my battery
whilst plugged in is never at 100%.  I'm concerned it's not charging, as
presently it's only showing 32%.  I do take it off the mains to read for a
short while during the day, but always put it back on when finished, so the
majority of the time it's plugged in.  The machine does indicate the power
cord is operated whilst plugged in, but I'm just a bit concerned about the
battery.

Hope someone can answer one of my questions.

Thanks.

Sharon