[access-uk] Re: VODAPHONE CONTACT

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:21:37 -0000

If you phone the customer services at Vodaphone, ask avbout the "speaking
phone" as that is what they know it as.  They do the Nokia 6600,7610, 3650,
3660, 7650 and the 9300 & 9500 Communicators.

TALKS Software is free, you just sign up for the plan you want like anyone
else but remember, this will be the standard version rather than the premium
version of TALKS and they won't be able to offer the sort of support that
you will get from your friendly, knowledgeable TALKS dealer!!  They will
also sell you TALKS standard on your existing compatible phone for L50 if
you take out a Vodaphone contract.

Barry G