[access-uk] User accounts under Vista

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 12:20:11 -0000

Hi all -

I am the administrator for this laptop, and log on with my password on boot up.
I want to add a second user account, and tried to create a new account from
within the control panel. I believe I have managed to create the account, and
given it a password, but can't see it when I boot up, all I see is my original
account name. I also tried hitting alt control delete, where rooting the JAWS
cursor to the PC cursor, I could access the switch users button, but all that
happened was that I was given the log on screen again, that only shows my user
name in the list box.

So, how do I switch accounts on the fly, and how do I get the new account to be
available on boot up, with my own administrator account?

Thanks -

Andy