[access-uk] Re: Useful tip for everyone

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:29:55 +0100

Yes, heads up, he's given me some good service and help! Thanks Mo!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using M-Braille

On 28 Aug 2013, at 01:16 PM, "Kulvinder Singh Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I can second everything that you have said here because I too have had dealings
with this man and i have to say that he is second to none.

Thanks for the heads up btw.

#Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Twitter: @BhogalKulvinder