[access-uk] Re: Usb device

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:24:14 +0100

I know very little about this particular device, but I iknow of one talking newspaper here in the midlands which intends changing over from cassettes to something called "News Bridge" which is exactly the sort of thing you are enquiring about. You pllug the memorystick into a usb port on the top of the device, press a button and there you go. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin" <rob.wrj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>