[access-uk] Urgent - no fonts in MS-Word 2003

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:50:43 +0100

Hi
What on earth can have gone wrong here!  I have only about 3 choices under
Fonts, none of which I recognize the names of and are very small and very
strange looking.  I ony have about 3 font sizes also with 10 being the largest.
 Now what can have gone wrong and how can I reinstate these fonts?  This is
desperately urgent as I have to get an assignment in for tonight but I guess I
will have to transfer my work over on to another PC and try and sort things out.

Eleanor