[access-uk] Up for a quick bit of user testing? Send me your phone number

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:32:04 -0000

Have you got five minutes right now? Or tomorrow morning?=20

I'd really appreciate it if any screenreader users out there might have
a little time to have a look over a web page for me. We've added
something a little unusual to it and - though it works for me with jaws
7 - I'm wondering if it works for others with JAWS 8 or with WindowEyes
or Supernova.=20

Need someone who won't be looking at the screen at all because I've not
put the new stylesheets live so it looks a mess.=20

If you want to help, I'd really appreciate it. Email me your phone
number right now to damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx and I'll send you the URL I
want you to look at.=20

Thank you!=20

=2E..Damon=20
Producer, BBC Ouch bbc.co.uk/ouch=20

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain persona=
l views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in relian=
ce on it and notify the sender immediately.
                                =09