[access-uk] Re: Uninstalling Nero 7

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:14:09 -0500

Hi Roger,
I believe you must first remove  the Nero start smart utility from the
system tray.  Use startup manager or msconfig to stop it  loading on startup
, or click  the icon to exit the utility, then remove it, then remove the
program. All that done you might want to remove the Ahead folder from the
Program Files folder.
Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.