[access-uk] Re: Underline in Braille please??

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:30:52 -0000

Chris

I don't know what is a DBC set.

But as I said in my original mail the basic underline is dots 4 5 6.

There is also the question about terminology.
Underline or underscore.
In linear scripts such as Braille or computer stuff, there is the underscore
used as a delimiter, which is shifted minus/dash (to the right of the zero on a
typical keyboard).

However, underline is a line which, in the printed script, is drawn below the
selected print.
In this case, in Microsoft products, control+u at the beginning of the selected
area of text, and the same at the end.
Otherwise, select the area and then controlu+u on that area.

David